Tuesday 17 January 2012

F5914-900 Hoover Steamvac

I have always rented commercial carpet cleaners to clean my carpets.  I received the F5914-900 for Christmas and am absolutely amazed - it cleans better than any of the rentals.  I couldn't be happier!  I prefer hot water from the tap to cold water as it does get rid of stains easier.

The carpets dry fairly quickly - takes an hour or two and they are very clean.  It really makes the old carpets look new and the house smells amazing.

I was so thrilled with F5914-900's performance, that I cleaned my mom's carpets while she was on vacation.  She couldn't believe how new her carpets looked and how wonderful her house smelled.

I've now got my husband to do the carpets - he's surprised how easy it is.  The F5914-900 works almost like a regular vacuum.

The F5914-900 is without a doubt the best appliance I've ever bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment